Subject: Re: Flicker fixer
From: [email-masked] (Robert Cohen)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 1996 19:56:05 -0500

>> The other Flicker Fixer you maybe thinking about is the MicroWay
>> Flicker Fixer.

>Trouble with that is that the Toaster uses the video slot. The
>MicroWay Flicker Fixer (and the Commodore Amber board) need the video
>slot. You can't put both boards in the same slot. You could try the
>DEB - Denise Extender Board - to use both, if you can find a DEB, but
>I wouldn't recommend it. I tried it when my ICD board died, but the
>image on the Flicker Fixer was unstable. Fortunately, I found a
>replacement ICD, and got the old one repaired as a backup. It gives a
>great picture with a NEC 3D.

Does anyone know if this card will work well with a standard vanilla SVGA
monitor??  I know very little about the differences between monitors, and
don't want to puchase one I can't use...

Thanks..

 _ __                         __
' )  )     /         _/_     /  )     /
 /--' ____/____  __  /      /    ____/_  _  __   Lightwave Animator
/  \_(_) /_) (<_/ (_(__    (__/ (_) / /_(<_/) )  [email-masked]